Ludtyvia , there's a new world coming...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Entre la Terre et l'Univers, il existe un monde... Un monde comme vous n'en avez jamais vu. Un monde sauvage, fantastique, immense... Saurez-vous le dompter ?

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

La fiche de présentation

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Maitre du jeu
Maitre du jeu

Admin

PROFILMessages : 41
RPG
La fiche de présentation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La fiche de présentation   La fiche de présentation EmptyLun 29 Mai - 14:03

1ere partie :

☼ Prenom Nom ☼
Nom Ludtyvien ∞ Écrire ici ; Nom Terrien ∞ Écrire ici ; âge, lieu de naissance ∞ Écrire ici;  statut civil (celibataire, en couple, veuf, marié...) ∞ Écrire ici ; race ∞ Écrire ici  ; métier ∞ Écrire ici ; orientation sexuelle (hétérosexuel, bisexuel, se cherche...) ∞ Écrire ici. ; élément ∞ Écrire ici. ;pouvoir ∞ Écrire ici. ;groupe (famille, mage ou non-mage) ∞ Écrire ici crédit ∞ Écrire ici. ;  avatar ∞ Écrire ici. ;

Et toi derrière ton écran ?
prénom/pseudo ∞ réponse ici. ; âge ∞ réponse ici. ; Comment es-tu arrivé là ? ∞ réponse ici. ; Et le code dans tout ça ? ∞ réponse ici. ; Un dernier truc à dire? ∞ réponse ici. ;

☼ Apparence ☼
Do you have tattoos or red hair? Do you have any piercings? Tell us how to recognize you if we happen to meet you in a dark alley.

☼ Caractère ☼
What do you like? Whom do you like? On the contrary, what and whom do you hate? What does no one knows about you? What do you do when you’re alone? Do you moist your teeth brush before or after putting tooth paste on it?

our home, Ludtyvia
où la magie côtoie le quotidien

code by Elle

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dosis' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<center>
<div style="width :550px;height :auto;color:#ffffff;font-family:Dosis; ">
<div style="width:500px;height:250px;background: url('https://33.media.tumblr.com/117a3a12fd55766c75945e1c55f79909/tumblr_my2ljnWThl1rt6kjwo1_500.gif');border-radius:200px 200px 0px 0px;border-left:7px solid #029258;border-right:7px solid #029258; "></div><div style="font-size:35px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-top:-35px;margin-bottom:15px;">☼ Prenom Nom ☼</div> <div style=" width:500px;height:250px;background-color:#111111;border-radius:0px 0px 200px 200px; border-left:7px solid #029258;border-right:7px solid #029258;"><div style="width:415px;height:145px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;padding:5px;"><strong>Nom Ludtyvien </strong> ∞ Écrire ici ; <strong>Nom Terrien </strong> ∞ Écrire ici ; <strong>âge, lieu de naissance</strong> ∞ Écrire ici;  <strong>statut civil (celibataire, en couple, veuf, marié...)</strong> ∞ Écrire ici ; <strong>race</strong> ∞ Écrire ici  ; <strong>métier ∞</strong> Écrire ici ; <strong>orientation sexuelle (hétérosexuel, bisexuel, se cherche...)</strong> ∞ Écrire ici. ; <strong>élément</strong> ∞ Écrire ici. ;<strong>pouvoir</strong> ∞ Écrire ici. ;<strong>groupe (famille, mage ou non-mage)</strong> ∞ Écrire ici <strong>crédit</strong> ∞ Écrire ici. ;  <strong>avatar</strong> ∞ Écrire ici. ;

Et toi derrière ton écran ?
prénom/pseudo ∞ réponse ici. ; âge ∞ réponse ici. ; Comment es-tu arrivé là ? ∞ réponse ici. ; Et le code dans tout ça ? ∞ réponse ici. ; Un dernier truc à dire? ∞ réponse ici. ;</div></div><div style="width:250px;height:250px;background-color:#111111;border-radius:100px;border-left:5px solid #029258;border-right:5px solid #029258;margin-top:-50px;margin-left:-170px;margin-bottom:50px;margin-right:170px;"><br/><br/><div style="font-size:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;">☼ Apparence ☼</div><div style="width:215px;height:190px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;padding:5px;"> Do you have tattoos or red hair? Do you have any piercings? Tell us how to recognize you if we happen to meet you in a dark alley.</div></div><div style="width:250px;height:250px;background-color:#111111;border-radius:100px;border-left:5px solid #029258;border-right:5px solid #029258;margin-top:-300px;margin-right:-170px;margin-bottom:300px;margin-left:170px;"><br/><br/><div style="font-size:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;">☼ Caractère ☼</div><div style="width:215px;height:190px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;padding:5px;"> What do you like? Whom do you like? On the contrary, what and whom do you hate? What does no one knows about you? What do you do when you’re alone? Do you moist your teeth brush before or after putting tooth paste on it? </div></div></div>
<div style="font-size:40px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:-270px;font-family:Dosis;">our home, Ludtyvia</div><div style="font-size:13px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#029258;font-family:Dosis;">où la magie côtoie le quotidien</div>
<div style="opacity:0.3;text-align:center;">code by Elle</div>
</center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ludtyvia2-0.forumsrpg.com
Maitre du jeu
Maitre du jeu

Admin

PROFILMessages : 41
RPG
La fiche de présentation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La fiche de présentation   La fiche de présentation EmptyLun 29 Mai - 14:15

2ème partie :

☼ My story, my life ☼
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world

code by Elle

Code:

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dosis' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<center>
<div style="width :550px;height :auto;color:#ffffff;font-family:Dosis; ">
<div style="width:500px;height:250px;background: url('https://33.media.tumblr.com/117a3a12fd55766c75945e1c55f79909/tumblr_my2ljnWThl1rt6kjwo1_500.gif');border-radius:200px 200px 0px 0px;border-left:7px solid #029258;border-right:7px solid #029258; "></div><div style="font-size:35px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-top:-35px;margin-bottom:15px;">☼ My story, my life ☼</div> <div style=" width:500px;height:auto;background-color:#111111;border-radius:0px 0px 200px 200px; border-left:7px solid #029258;border-right:7px solid #029258;"><div style="width:415px;height:auto;text-align:justify;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:80px;"> Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal, I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancing Walking around on those What do you call 'em? Oh, feet Flipping your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumping, dancing Strolling along down a What's that word again? Street Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wandering free Wish I could be, part of that world What would I give if I could live Out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Bet'cha on land, they understand That they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women, sick of swimming Ready to stand I'm ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world </div></div>
</div>
<div style="opacity:0.3;text-align:center;">code by Elle</div>
</center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ludtyvia2-0.forumsrpg.com

La fiche de présentation
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1